Bachelor Of Science in Chemistry
The objectives of the programme are to:
1. Produce professional chemists for industry, teaching and research.
2. Provide laboratory procedures needed to work in various research fields like agriculture, biochemistry, medicine, etc.
3. Enable students to handle analytical equipment.
4. Train teachers of Chemistry for the education sector of the country.
5. Stimulate scientific curiosity and advance frontiers of knowledge in the area of chemical sciences.
6. Help the student in using ideas, concepts, and skills acquired in learning Chemistry in order to solve scientific problems.
7. Prepare graduates to venture into chemical entrepreneurship and marketing.
8. Produce skilled manpower of well–trained chemists capable of taking up positions in various socio-economic sectors.
Course Schedules, Codes and Titles